Saturday, October 16, 2010

The people that I admire~

I thought I would take a minute and talk about the people that I admire most. They may never read this, but I will put it out there anyways. Not in any particular order, those three people are Addison Taylor, Jess Cooper and Jeremy Crane. I came to know each of these individuals through my LDS singles ward, which I have to say is by far the best LDS ward I have ever been to, no exceptions. Each of these individuals have touched my life in someway, whether it be by their friendship, or by their example. Each one of them are the most trustworthy people that I have ever met. They will always joke if occasion permits, but never, never will any of them do so at the expense of someone else, or by putting someone or something else down in the process. They are each completely trust worthy, loyal (they will always follow through with their commitments, and if they can't for some reason, they'll let you know and then make it up to you), each of them are hard workers, time and time again placing others before themselves. There are many in this world that are trying to live their lives so that they are disciples of Christ, these three individuals I feel are very close to meeting that standard. Each of these continuously set the example for me and always push me to be better, to do better and to help other people. It's so awesome, even when I am in the lowest of moods, I can talk to any one of them, and the rest of my day no longer seems that bad. I wish there were more people in the world that look for the good in the world, and when they find it, in turn help others find it as well. Jeremy, Addison and Jess are all three very different people, there is one major thing however that I see that brings them together. They each have a testimony of Jesus Christ. A personal testimony, they do not need to rely on others, and they live by that. The light of Christ is with them always, guiding them, and prompting them what they should do in the very moment that they should do it. I do not know if hey have ever seen Christ or have talked with Him face to face, and it doesn't matter anyways, the life of Christ is contained in the Bible and The Book of Mormon, they each know these books inside and out. Also, because of a living prophet today, the world can receive revelation that effects us directly this very day and with the circumstances that we currently face.

No comments: