Thursday, April 24, 2008

Its funny how some things work out.

I have been working towards turning in my Mission papers for quite some time now, and for some reason, it seems that the closer that i get to actually turning the papers in, the harder Satan works on me and things come up that could and may prevent me from going on a mission. The most recent event would be needing to go before a judge for my license, (look for the post about free government gifts). But, that's not where it stops at, there is also some insane guy sueing me, a 19 year old for something that even the attorneys can not figure out, for an traffic accident I was involved in a few years ago. I suppose you could also say that the lack of jobs is definitely working in Satan's favor as I prepare for my mission. I know I am supposed to go and that is how it will be. With all of this happening, every new event makes me want to go that much sooner and right now, I cant wait to go. I find myself checking the mail everyday looking for my mission call and then I remember that I have yet to turn in my papers.

No comments: